Tuesday, May 11, 2010

That was a weird feeling

Today I gazed upon the faces of two of the men who murdered my brother, well, their pictures anyway. The family had a meeting with the prosecutors of the case, so they could tell us what was going on and give us an idea of what was going to happen.

Towards the end they asked if anyone had any other questions and I asked if I could see what they looked like. They conferred with each other and agreed there was no reason why I couldn't so they took their mug shots out of their files. Turns out, everyone else wanted to see them too. We passed the pictures around. I guess it's all part of closure.

I don't feel much like writing today. I think I'll take a break and start again tomorrow. Maybe I'll just relax and read a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment