Friday, May 21, 2010

Busy Busy

Wrote two new short stories (yeah, I know, I was supposed to be working on a novel).

Midnight at the Morgue has been subbed out to an anthology titled Fear of the Dark.

Honeysuckle Manor has been subbed out to an anthology titled Haunted.

I've heard that The Office Zombie has now reached stage three at Untied Shoelaces of the Mind. I'm not sure but I think stage four would mean it made it.

Still working on the novel, just not as much as I'd like because short stories keep calling to me. I think I'm going to try and spend some time on the novel each day, and reserve some time for short stories. I have an idea for a Sci Fi story I want to write, it will be an interesting deviation from the Horror stuff I've been writing lately ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment