Monday, May 10, 2010

Decided to turn the short story into a novel

The one I was going to start work on, about a woman who's brother was just murdered. I've known all along it really is a story that requires a novel length, I'm just afraid I'm too ADHD to finish a whole novel. I'm going to try though, so this will be my first novel.

I already have a pretty good idea what the second one will be, an adaptation of a screenplay that was already written but needed major revising. I think it will be easier for me to make the revisions as I write it as a novel, and then go back and add them into the screenplay.

I was going to keep writing short stories until I got a sale good enough to join HWA, but I've got 7 of them subbed out right now that I am waiting on, for all I know one of them could end up being the one that does that for me.

Write on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment