Monday, January 18, 2010

Two weird dreams in one night...

Often I get fodder for my stories from dreams I have. I guess I am lucky that I dream every night and I always remember them. Some of them are quite weird. Last night I had two of them because my lovely male teenage children woke me up in the middle of the night when they decided they needed a midnight snack.

So the first one I can only remember had something to do with flooding and trying to plow a field with help from my Ex Husband who later hooked up with my MOTHER! Dude. Can you say YUCK! On both counts.

The second one was very vivid, I remember lots of colors from it. Yes, I dream in color. Always have. I have previously had a real estate license, so I dreamed that I was acting as a real estate agent trying to help my current boss find a new house in some kind of surreal desert gulch kind of setting. The houses were really neat, architecture wise, and the area was like a busy touristy area. We got lost though, I found the house once but when I went to take her back to it we couldn't find it. Figures. We did find it right before I woke up. I remember that the house was a dark teal color with wood shakes as the exterior, and the interior was like a lodge kind of thing with wood beams and a stone fireplace and slate floor. Very nice. Nothing I think I can make a story out of though. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment