Monday, January 18, 2010

Skulls

I love skulls. Always have. Not because I am a dark goth weirdo, I just find them fascinating from an artistic perspective. I used to carry a skull key chain (which got me a lot of sideways looks considering I am a suburban Mom). I have skulls in both of my fish tanks (I love fish!). My teenage boys love me because I buy them all kinds of clothes with skulls on them. So I have an idea for my picture for this blog and my upcoming Facebook page, but I had to tell my husband that I want a full sized skull replica for my birthday which is on the 24th. It will also make a nice interest item to place on one of the bookshelves in the library in my house that my husband is currently working on. I'm excited! Oh, and my son says Hi! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment